2015. március 1., vasárnap

University drama, what are your thoughts?


I live in a flat with a girl. We both like each other too much (though we haven't openly expressed our feelings towards each other). I'm 90% sure a gay guy across the hall likes me too much. I know a straight guy across the hall from her likes her too much.


Basically, our flat works like this. There's an elevator in the middle of the building, when you come out there are two doors on either side of you which can only be opened with keycards. Through these doors are 8 rooms and 8 inhabitants. I live on the left side, she lives on the right side. I can't get into her side and she can't get into mine.


We're all friends. I go on walks with her that last between 3-5 hours. I've watched movies and played through amnesia alone with her too.


I've got no idea where I was going with this, just thought i'd see what other people's thoughts on this situation are! :)



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése