2015. március 1., vasárnap

M4M - Age play, incest, dub/noncon


Hey guys!


It's been awhile so I had a few ideas; let me know if any of these appeals. I'd be interested in either short or long-terming one (or more) of these out; it'd be great to have a penpal to keep in touch with! I tend to write in descriptive, paragraph-or-more-long chunks, but I can be flexible. Also, I prefer to move to e-mail if that's cool.


How about...


You're my older brother - maybe 17 or 18, I'm anywhere under that - and you've been breeding me at your leisure for years. Rough day at practice? You'd bend me over the desk in your room, pressing my face down into your homework. Get blue-balled on a date? Sneak into my bedroom, throw my legs in the air and spit as you'd start pumping away. I used to hate it and resist a lot, but since you started letting me touch myself while it's happening, I've started to enjoy it a bit... though I probably still give some push-back since I'm embarrassed.


But now a friend of yours is going to catch you in the act one day at our empty house. He'll freak out, but I have a feeling he might be persuaded not to tell anyone if you cut him in on some of the action...


OR...


You're my babysitter, a trusted family friend, maybe you're 20 or 22 and I'm 13 or 14. I've got lots of questions - ones I'm scared to ask - and an inkling that I might be gay. I beg my folks to let us go camping together, so we head off into the woods for a weekend, just us guys. I've got plans though: when I get you alone I'll try to convince you to show me yours if I'll show you mine (and I will), and I'll probably want some instruction on how to use this body of mine that's growing up.


OR...


I'm the new kid, a freshman, with ambitions of kicking ass on the school soccer team. You're a senior, and you and your two best friends are the big guys on campus. The coach sees my potential and says I should spend some time practicing late with you guys, since you've helped out a few similar kids in the past.


What he doesn't know, of course, is that part of the 'training regimen' you guys put your young apprentices through involves some humiliation and servicing the three of you in the locker room, in the school parking lot, in empty rooms at parties... wherever you want.




Just some suggestions. I cast myself as the younger guy in these scenarios but I'm actually happy to do either part.


Drop me a line, hope to talk soon!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése