2015. március 29., vasárnap

Is it Possible that I'm Gay?


(Apologies for such a long post, and if this isn't the best subreddit to post) Alright, to start off, and express that I have not passed much of my life yet, I'm 17, going on 18 (Yes I am sexually underaged. But it's the Internet, so we all know not everyone is 18+, haha). Up until mid last year, I never, or at least on rare occasion, thought about the possibility of me being gay. I always pictured myself having a kid of my own with a wife in my future. This "kid of my own" stopped me from thinking I was gay for easily 2 1/2 years. However, that kind of broke down after thinking that adoption isn't as crazy a thing as I once thought. Aside from that, recently, I can't think about having a wife. My mind jumps right to having a nice guy by my side to be there instead. I have only thought about guys for about a year now.


I never had a relationship (unless you count that one awkward "relationship" you get in when in 3rd grade). I live in a very small town, and go to a very small school, which adds to the fright of the idea. I feel like I am gay, but it seems too improbable. How could I go from being (just honest) turned completely off by men and the idea of being gay, to hoping I can somehow find the right guy? I was never homophobic, and always supported the idea for others to be allowed the right to live happily, but I could never put myself in that place.


TL;DR- My question is basically, is it possible that I'm gay, even after years of being repulsed by the idea of personally being gay? Or is it just something to "brush off" and ignore?



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése