2015. március 28., szombat

In love but don't want to be gay ;(


I'll keep it short. I've been in a relationship for 6 months with a guy I'm in love with. I'm completely attracted to him physically and emotionally. He's funny, generous, nice. Perfect.


I classify myself as bisexual, I'm attracted to women also. I don't see myself being in a gay relationship when I'm older (I'm 20 right now), I want a wife/children etc. I want to try a straight relationship, even though I'm attracted to guys and have sex with one every day I don't feel comfortable being homosexual. I have nothing against it, it just doesn't feel right to me. But I don't want to break up with someone that makes me so happy. What the hell do I do?


tldr; 20 years old. Have perfect boyfriend but want to try being in a straight relationship. What do?



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése