2015. március 28., szombat

Does Riot read any of the report comments?


I went into a game five minutes ago and we got crushed. It was a ranked 5 v 5 and from the first few minutes all the lanes were losing and the game was over after 15 mins. We had all admitted defeat but we never surrendered. From the first kill the darius and braum on the other team just kept on being rude and harrassing us. They used terms like "gay" " noob" and so on, which is extremely rude. Regardless of the game and the fact we lost, surely these guys should get some sort of proper ban. I mean afterwards we all reported them but does anyone look at the reports or review them at all?


I hope someone has answers to my question. Thank you.


I have screenshots of the final screen where they continued to barrage us with nasty comments.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése