2015. március 1., vasárnap

Came out again... This time to my crush


So I just came out after rewatching http://ift.tt/1nWfek6 I did it over text, because I had and still have a feeling he might be gay as well, and I wanted to make it as easy for him as possible to reciprocate. I kind of have always viewed it as more legitimate, somehow, to come out in person than over text, and anticipated I would feel like I had taken the easy way out, but strangely, I feel entirely alright about it.


Ninja edit: Anyway, so he was quite accepting, like I anticipated. I still haven't told him about my feelings for him, and I am not planning to do that soon, unless he comes out to me as well.


Now I wait... I really hope he feels the same way about me. I'm almost certain he is gay, but much less certain that he likes me back.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése