2015. január 1., csütörtök

I (19/f) want nothing to do with this loser (27/m) who thinks we're together. I also think I'm gay.


On the first time we met and hung out, he had already grabbed my hand and kept holding my hand despite me pulling it away every single time, then continued to spend THREE nights at mine and I had literally just met this guy.


He's jobless, failed highschool and has no intention to study, smokes pot all day (I do too, but I work and study a dual degree). Quite frankly he's a bit of a loser.


He is obsessed with me and we've only known each other for a couple months and he said he's already falling for me (one week in) and is planning our future. I've told him I JUST got out of an abusive relationship and I'm not ready for one and have no interests in being in one either. He just said he'd wait for me because he loves me, despite me constantly saying I don't want anything. He's even left his pillows, clothes and other shit at mine as well, as if we're dating and he intends on staying here quite a bit. I want to break up with him but his stuff is still here. I keep asking him to come and get it but he says "I'll get it when I come over next".


Not only do I think I'm gay (have done for years, just been in serious denial), but even if I wasn't this guy has no job, no future and lives with his parents, doesn't wash his hair and god he stinks. I don't even like his personality. What should I say? He won't take a hint. I haven't seen him in two weeks and I just want him to take his stuff from my place and leave me alone.


Thanks guys.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése