2018. május 6., vasárnap

My grandma now knows I'm gay and says I'm dead to her.

For the past four months I've been living with my grandma in Spain. Everything was fine, we got on great.However, last night I ended up going out with some friends and probably drank my body weight in vodka. Blind drunk, I end up bringing somebody home with me. Now my grandma's apartment is tiny with my room connected to hers, so of course she's going to hear everything. Just as this cute guy is shooting his load all over my face and chest, my grandma barges in and completely loses her mind. I'm kicked out along with the guy and I'm told not to return. You think there's any chance of me rectifying this? How should I go about trying to repair our fractured relationship? I'm 22, and simply at a loss.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése