2018. május 6., vasárnap

I'm so confused about my sexuality, online versus in real life - it is so contrasting?

I'm going to be totally honest on here and would really value genuine thoughts and reassurance.On line, I'm incredibly aroused by images of men, nudes, hunky guys, twinks, femboys you name it, it makes me so much more turned on than looking at naked women.Yet in real life, I don't even look twice at men, the thought of kissing them does nothing for me. I only look at women in a sexual way, and only really see beauty in their bodies not men.What is this about? Why am I so turned on my men online but have absolutely no interest in real life - even if I wanted to?I am just feeling a bit confused and in a situation where I can't really understand myself.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése