2018. május 15., kedd

I just don’t know what to do with myself

Sorry for the stupid title, just popped into my head cos I’m listening to the song rn.Anyway I’ll just into the story/vent/advice thing.I’m a 17 yo out guy, and there just this guy in one of my classes that I’ve really hit it off with. He’s a really nice guy and we joke constantly in class, so needless to say I have a hopeless crush on him.The only issue is that I don’t know whether he’s really into me aswell. Uuuugh I’m just to confused on whether I should jump into the deep end and take the risk to ask him out or wait longer. If he says no, our close friendship would be over. And I just don’t know... AAAAARRRRGG HES JUST SO PERFECT, ok I think I’m crushing a little to hard rn.I guess I just want to know what to do next. I need an expert opinion so I’m asking u guys ;P

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése