2018. május 6., vasárnap

I don't want to sound like a douche, but my country has very few good looking gay/bi men.

I'm a bisexual guy myself, I do get a lot of attention in these dating apps (Tinder, Grindr are the only ones I'm currently using), but I have to reject so many people.I really do not want to offend anyone, I'm sure they are the perfect person for someone else, but for me... I can't find any gay/bi guy that I would love to date.It really feels like females are a lot more good looking in my country.I was in Lithuania and Denmark while using these dating apps, and honestly the guys there were a lot more good looking than it is here, in Latvia.Maybe my standards are just very high, but I really don't know what to do.How can I possibly find my second half if I don't think there are any good looking men in my country? The few ones that I liked, I ended up fucking it up.Sorry for my venting, I just had to let it out and hopefully someone will say their real thoughts. If you want to express your anger on my topic, please do so. I will respect your honesty!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése