2018. május 17., csütörtök

Coming out

Ever since I saw Love, Simon I've wanted to come out to my family, but I've only seen them a few times since (I'm 23 and live in a different city). It's hard when you're only home for a day or two to find the perfect moment when they're not just busy doing everyday stuff. It's easy to come up with excuses. I think I literally just need to interrupt them watching tv and blurt it out but it's easier said than done. (They're also religious and although I don't think it'll be a serious problem, it's there in the back of my mind.)Anyway it's on my mind today because it's international day against homophobia, biphobia and transphobia and I'm just really tired of censoring myself when I talk about this stuff or post on social media or whatever. Don't really need responses, just wanted to vent a bit.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése