2018. január 1., hétfő

Dear Everyone

I’m going to start off with saying, happy new year. I’m going to just say that the issue that is keeping you from advancing in the world is that the more you continue to shove your agenda down our throats, the more people will become more and more annoyed, today I was called a bigot for saying that gay pride day was nothing special and that it’s just like women’s day and black history day. I’m not opposing gay rights nor am I opposed to the idea of the integration of gay people into the world or civilization but the thing is that the gay rights movement in America and Canada has already achieved its goal, you have won your rights and your ability to act like everyone else. You won. All that I ask is that the select people who look like this to just tone it down. I’m also asking that you stop pretending like anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinions is a bigot. Sincerely, A Calm Guy

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése