2018. január 23., kedd

Can anyone help me with something I'm making my girlfriend for Valentine's day?

Hey guys!If this post is not allowed here I'm sorry and please feel free to delete this post, mods! I know this idea is not original and I got the idea from someone I helped with this. Basically, I'm creating something for my girlfriend from different people in all different locations. Basically, you'd write the following phrase on an index card or something similar-Michelle, Cheryl loves you SO MUCH, we can feel it in (insert your city/state, country, etc..)!Then you'd take a photo of the card in your location in the background. I'm open to anything for the background.. scenery, landscapes, monuments, anything that pertains to your location. Any help would be greatly appreciated if it's not too much trouble! Here is the photo for an example from the original post. Here is an example of what I'd like written if possible!If you don't mind helping out, you can PM me photosThanks so much everyone!! I appreciate it!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése