2018. január 22., hétfő

Anyone got some songs about love, that are kinda uptempo, and not depressing

I don't know why I post this here, but its likely that some people here listen to music like that if theyre in similar situations.If someone wants to know what my situation is:First: I am kinda depressive often, and think of suicide pretty regularly, so im generally a sad person. But now the main part:I go to gym regularly, and theres a guy who looks absolutely stunning. I love evrything about him: His voice, his body, his face, his movements... Just everything! Im pretty sure he isn't gay, but even if he was, hes 19-20ish, and I am 16, so there isn't even a way for me to hang out with him or anything without seeming like a weirdo. Everytime I see him and leave, I think to myself how I could start a conversation, what his hobbies could be, etc. And the worst point: I dont even know his name! When I drive home with the bus, I am just getting sad, thinking that I'd have to wait for so long until I can get a proper boyfriend... I just want someone to cuddle with, not even something sexual. Just cuddling, kissing, doing stuff together etc... I just feel so fucking lonely, with 16 years...But w/e, if you got some awesome songs to share, I am happy to listen to them :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése