2016. március 4., péntek

to be blunt my dad basically told me and my sister he was gay what now

So today i found out my dad was gay , he really took me by suprise i shouldve noticed the suttle signs like he would pick flowers and ask me if it was pretty , when playing justin bieber he would start crying , and something i definetly shouldve noticed looking back was whenever his "friend" bent over to pick something up he would check them out and something else that shouldve been detected on my gaydar was that he hasnt been with anyone for a long time, overall he was very compassionate and the homosexuality was definetly within him the whole time. Im now so confused since my dad had kids and i never thought he would be homosexual. To be more clear i was just in my room playing xbox and my dad comes in and my dad says in korean "I have something to say and ive been wanting to tell u for awhile" something like that in english. I had some idea of what he was about to say because that week, my dad was gradually bringing out his inner gayness. Then he starts tearing up so now im sitting on the table with my sister thinking he was having some kind of mid life crisis because its really common for someone his age and then he breaks the news and said "Im gay,homosexual , i like other men." Me and my sister look at each other and were like WTF but then again hes our dad so we tell him we'll always love you, hugs and kisses. When my dad came out, after 40 years of being in the closet i was so happy for him, ecstatic and now I want to know if any1 elses parents or close one coming out has changed everyday life or had to do anything different because of the change, for example after my dad told us he was gay we decided to get a rainbow flag and hang it up in our living room and even took him to get some gay mags.small things but its still something new from everyday life. If anyone else has been in similar situations please tell me about it. i know it sounds like im making a big deal out of this but now that i know my dad is officially gay it has opened my mind and want to help him as well as me and my sister to get used to this lifestyle.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése