2016. március 18., péntek

So I guess I'm confused... (need gay guy advice)

I am so confused about my sexuality I don't even know where to begin. I had always found girls attractive growing up and you can even say I was an early bloomer in that department. Now I'm in my mid 20's and its almost like I have had an extremely gradual shift from straight to maybe gay, so gradual I didn't even notice what was going on.Now that I think of it, I stereotypically act and look like a gay guy. I used to always hang out with girls when I was very young and would love to play barbies with them, I have always been very conscious about the way I dress, and I'm a LITTLE flamboyant.The thing is, if a woman is touching me, I can get hot and I don't know how to explain it but its like there's no emotional connection there anymore.I'm increasingly seeing guys walking around and thinking "wow, he's really cute and has a nice petite figure". and other stuff like that. Wanting to actually build a great relationship with a guy and though it's horrible, I almost don't even see woman to have any value anymore, they're just there.I used to want a hot wife to fuck when I got older, now I want a sweet and caring guy by my side. Wtf how did this happen???I have to admit, I feel if I did find I was gay it would be really hard for me to come out of the closet. I have a few homophobic friends and I feel I would get a lot of resistance from my family as I'm kind of known for sleeping around with women (due to my lies).I'm very emotionally attracted to guys but not sure about sexually. I have experimented a little in the 2nd grade (lol) and found it kinda fun. I have to admit though, when I think of 2 guys having sex it kinda makes me feel sick, maybe due to social programming?Doesn't it make more sense though that guys should be with guys and girls should be with girls except to reproduce? Men understand men and women understand women.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése