2016. március 10., csütörtök

I need your advice! I'm in a predicament with 2 guys and want to let one down gently- click for details

long story short..This guy, we'll call him Bob, we hooked up a few weeks ago at a party. he wanted to hang out with me after that, but i wasn't ready to date at the time. I am now so I texted him and we said we were going to hang out this weekend.now just my luck, the very next fucking day I got contacted by this other boy, we'll call him John. I matched him on tinder a while ago and we used to talk, and then stopped for some reason, we never met but we were into each other, we have a lot in common, and he's so my type! He asked me to hang out this weekend too....Ever since John texted me we've been texting non-stop, mean while Bob still hasn't responded to my text from a few nights ago. This is the worst timing and this might reflect poorly on me but i'm only thinking about John, and don't really know what to do about Bob now. I blew him off the last time we made plans, and don't wanna do that again..but I don't want to date him, or anything like that now. If we do end up hanging out I want to tell him that I just want to be friends. Or should I let him know over text so I don't get his hopes up?? I need some help here haha I'm not sure what to do.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése