2016. március 12., szombat

I have to recently gay friends, and I need advice/help.

Sorry about the long post, I've got a lot to say!Two friends have recently come out, one publicly and the other just to me (a long time friend of his). Both were extremely unexpected and I could really use some help for supporting them/not being annoying or difficult.First: Not obviously gay but some people had suspicions (2 people) and is being quite quiet about telling people. He only talks about gay if he's asked and isn't making a huge hoo hah about it. He told me he doesn't ever plan on telling his parents ever, as they aren't hugely into it (he SAIS watching gay scenes in TV programme with the was extremely awkward). He has no known gay experiences.Second: COMPLETELY unexpected. Everyone thought he was a sex mad teenager (we are all in our mid teens), wanting to hook up with anything that was female, had good boobs and a pulse. He only talked to me privately after the first friend came out and told me he was planning to come out, but now thinks it would look like he is copying first. He has said in the past that he had some mild sexual attraction with girls but revealed to me that he had changed the story so the genders were swapped. He said he had been experiencing feelings for the same gender a few years ago but had only slowly come to terms with it over time.Myself: straight friend of both of these people.I am the only one who knows second friend is gay.Any advice or anything useful I can say to support these guys at this time would be useful. Sorry for any mistakes, I'm on a mobile in bed!TL:DR: I want to support to recently out friends the best I can, but don't know how.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése