2016. március 16., szerda

getting over exes.

I don't have really any point in posting this, other than venting I guess but I can't quit thinking about my ex. he was terrible to me. abusive.He made me feel so terrible about myself. he raped me. he bullied me, his friends bullied me, it was a miserable experience. I just can not fathom why I can't stop thinking about him.. I've met someone new..he's so kind to me and thoughtful. I feel important, like I'm worth actual thought. that what I think and feel is valid. that I'm smart and capable... all of those good things, which quite frankly I'm not even remotely used to experiencing since my 9 months of hell with the last guy. I have no reason to even remotely think about this asshole anymore, yet here I am, worried about him. jealous about the idea of him with another man. making my stomach hurt on his behalf. what the fucking fuck is wrong with me? I'm not in love with this guy anymore. how could I be? I have no way of even looking into his life. I'm mad that he hasn't even tried to contact me and I'm furious that I'm having these thoughts and feeling. I wish I had an erase button in my brain....

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése