2016. március 3., csütörtök

Am I a Terrible Person?

So, I'd like to think that I'm a pretty open person, I mean, I'm bi for crying out loud, right? Or is it superficial to assume that? Since as long as I can remember, I've never been able to handle oppressive people. You know those people, with the highstrung values and pushing them onto you. And I know now that this demographic of people aren't actually all this way, and it may be offensive to call them this, but I really have no idea what to call them other than "flamer." Maybe feminine gay guys? I have dated one feminine guy, and he never passed his sexuality and his struggle down to me, and he was really nice to me. But why is it that every OBVIOUSLY gay guy I've met has been so.... rude, arrogant, or just plain annoying? They just seem like the worst kind of people, as people. Not just because they're gay. Maybe them being gay is just a coincidence and they would've been inevitably shitty. I dunno. Any thoughts? Since I'm asking the internet, feel free to haze if I've offended you in anyway. On a side note, I understand that I'm already not a great person since I have to ask this question. Clearly some bigotry exists within me, and I'm kind of ashamed of it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése