2015. január 1., csütörtök

No one guesses/believes I'm gay?

So a bit of a weird thread I guess, but no one ever guesses that I'm gay, or believes me when I tell them I am. I don't have any of the stereotypical traits of a gay man which I guess throws people off. I have terrible fashion sense, I've seen 1 musical in my life and I have no "femme" qualities (I don't mean to offend, it's just things people assume gay people do/are).But this really gets to me. I want people to know that I'm gay. It's an important part of who I am and it's quite frustrating at times. I've had a few encounters of people TELLING me that I'm not gay because I don't have the "voice" and I'm not feminine. A friend I've had for 4-5 years also said recently that he thought I was joking the whole time about being gay. I'm not sure if this is a bit of a first-world problem really.. just something that's been getting to me a bit.TL;DR - No one guesses/believes I'm gay because of no stereotypical qualities. Would like to appear more gay somehow. Halp.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése