2018. május 18., péntek

Tomorrow I'll have my first gay sexual encounter, and I'm nervous. Any words that could help me?

I'm a 21 year old. Long story short, I've realized I was gay about 3 years ago, but despite my sexual desires I had never got in contact with other man's penis ever to this day since I was afraid of 'any sort of change' in the direction.But damn, I want sex, wanted sex, and I'm now surrendering. Tomorrow I'll have my first sexual encounter because I want it. But the part that made me not have it yet is still a strong voice in me. The one that goes no no and no wherever it comes to something both gay and sexual.Does anyone have words that could help me?Edit: The guy I will meet is not exactly love of my life. He's a guy I met on something like Grindr for just sex. Maybe that's why I'm so much anxious right now?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése