2018. május 2., szerda

Should I wait 5/10 years to bother dating someone?

Hey all,I have been wondering after a short history of disappointments if I should wait to get older to be taken seriously by the guys I want to date.I'm a 19 year old (turning 20 later this year), and I am constantly upset that all my gay friends and apparently guys of my age only want to bone each other, and the older guys I date are either too insecure of me because I'm young, or they pressure me on thinking of marriage when I have absolutely no conditions to even think of that.Because of all these factors, I usually feel useless and worthless, and although I accepted that I am a romantic person who is tired of being single, it seems to be impossible to simply have a bf to share time with without the pressures of serious engagement or sex. I don't wish to wait longer than I already did to find someone, but it seems to be inevitable. I don't know what to do.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése