2018. május 16., szerda

Need to gets over a crush to form a healthy relationship.

Ok so, I’m young, freshman in college, wasn’t out in high school so this is my first time experiencing relationships and all the stuff that goes with it. So, since the start of college I’ve been pretty much head over heels in love with this guy who is my friend, but I know he will probably never like me back. I didn’t want to bother him with my feelings, he’s had so many other people confess to him and I know he’s sick of it. So I’m his friend, honestly I’ll take anything I can get, just being around him is wonderful. So I’m trying to get over these feelings, it’s not working, I’m still in love with him.This is where it gets a bit complicated. I’m terribly touch starved, so when another guy, another friend of mine, shows interest in me, I reciprocate. I care about this guy a lot, he’s cute, I like being around him, I wouldn’t mind a relationship with him. I’m not sure how serious we are, but whatever happens I’m gonna roll with it. My problem is I still really like the first guy. The feelings aren’t going away, I want to be able to devote myself to my kinda sorta boyfriend if it turns out he wants that, but I can’t stop think about the other person and I feel like a scum bag. I can’t stop thinking that maybe it’s possible, maybe my crush might like me back one day, I can’t give up hope, but I want to, I want to move on.I’m a bit of a sap. I want a real relationship. I’m not just interested in sex. If someone likes me I want to be there for them 100%. But I won’t be able to if these feelings don’t stop.I can’t just tell him how I feel, I don’t think, there’s a bunch of other complicated reasons why I won’t go into. I’m just confused and frustrated, I don’t know what to do.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése