2018. május 3., csütörtök

I'm in a parallel universe, send help (Medium-length story)

Background: I live in a condominium with an open space. There are always men who play at the basketball court all the time with half of them sweaty shirtless to show they're the opposing team, I think. They drink and gamble at the playground at night. They're loud, and they sure use the equivalent word of "f**got" in my language a lot. I'm not out to the people here yet so I get really nervous around them and they sure didn't give off the vibe that they're gay-friendly.One night, I just decided to go out and to just drink with them and mingle. To my surprise, one of them asked me,"So how's your boyfriend?" Holy shit how did they know?? All ten of them just stopped talking and they just looked at me."How did you know?" I asked, trying to calm myself inside."He's on your Facebook picture" Okay, Mark Zuckerberg probably suggested me to this guy."Oh yeah, his name is Bryan""Oh? Do you love him?""Yeah of course""You guys forever?" Barf, loud basketball player is a cheezeball???"...Yeah I- I guess" Of course it is. I'm choking please help me.They all sat in a circle, smiling at me as I told them about my story of how I discovered I was gay, how I couldn't click with women, and how I met my lover; I felt like a grandma telling stories to my grandkids, it was because of how happy they looked when all of them were listening to how relieved I sounded telling my stories. We all joked around, laughed and had a great time. All the tension was just gone. I could finally walk around the condo spaces feeling happy and secure about myself, that was really nice.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése