2018. május 4., péntek

Im afraid to visit the lgbt center at my school

Y'all seem to be pretty good at pointing out my flaws in logic. I really want to meet someone & apps are just so shitty. I want to visit my college's LGBT center, but I'm afraid of potential repercussions.I'm mostly afraid of being out. I would be disowned by my family. I don't know how common it is, but I do not want to be accosted or assulted for me being gay/visiting the gay center.I already have 0 friends so I feel like I should have nothing to lose, but I'm still scared. I also sweat during social interaction so this may be a factor.TLDR: I'm a 21 year old, gay male, living in southern California. How likely is it that I will experience homophobia? What should I do if I find myself being accosted/assulted for being gay?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése