2018. május 19., szombat

I am so alone. send help.

TL;DR: Frustrated lonely gay pours his heart out for the internet.I really don't have it bad. I have a loving family; No one bashes me for being gay; I have a job where everyone is supportive of me and my sexuality; But I have been lonely ever since i can remember. Multiple states and cities have kept me from forming relationships with anyone other than my family members and I feel so alone...I don't know what to do any more. Its gotten to the point that I'm so sexually frustrated that I can't even jack off; I can't even maintain an erection.I jumped on Grindr for shits and giggles, Nearest user is 35 miles away; I have no car.What do i do guys, Any advise would be appreciated.Edit: I marked this as NSFW Just in case.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése