2018. május 17., csütörtök

Hey there, had my comming out a week ago to my family, a huge help was the Overwatch Pro "Muma" who is an openly gay Pro.

Just to summ this up.Ive been hiding beeing gay from my family like 3 years now.I have a boyfriend for almost 1 1/2 years now and it was pretty easy to hide since we just pretend to be friends in front of our families.I´m also a huge fan of Overwatch and Competitive Overwatch and ever since i´ve learned about "Muma" and how he handles being himself and dont hide his true self being just a gay Boy playing Overwatch it gave me some kind of confiedence in what i am.So i had the courage to come out to my family and my closest friends and everything went so fucking well.All the anxiety and stress i had was blewn away since everyone is really supportive in who i am now that im "free".Thanks for listening and a special thanks to Muma for inspiring me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése