2018. május 21., hétfő

Handsfree Orgasm

Hello people. Im a guy in my early 30s. For the last 5 or so yrs, Ive increasingly been able to orgasm in the most interesting ways. After setting out on a quest to discover my body and sexual response yrs ago, ive discovered that its very easy for me to have some pretty impressive orgasms without touching my cock at all. This involves being able to orgasm from playing with my nipples, from humping thin air, kegels, and pure mental fantasy sending me over the edge. Ive seen enough videos online to prove that other guys are like me. Its just that in day to day life I dont come across them often. its near impossible to articulate what an orgasm like that feels like to someone who is not able to have it. Are there any reddit guys who are in a similar situation? If so, how and when did you discover this about your body? and how does YOUR handsfree orgasm differ from one thats direct stimulation?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése