2018. május 19., szombat

funny ways to come out

i'm planning to come out to my twin brother soon!!! i want it to be funny and memorable but not quite sure how to do it. i've got a few ideas so let me know your favourites or give me your suggestions/ stories!so far i'm thinking pretending i'm trapped in his closet and when he asks what i'm doing i say coming out of the closet. another idea is to draw on the mirror after a shower.(a rainbow 1 day, 2 men another, slowly making it more and more obvious). maybe playing same love on the piano because i already know how to. possibly a pun. he loves puns.It'll be really weird because i'm not entirely sure of my own sexuality but i trust him more than anyone else and he's my best friend. i want him to be a part of the journey.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése