2018. május 2., szerda

Any advice with new love and sex ?

Ive started seeing a guy . We've been dating for about a month. He's stayed at my place a couple of times and ive stayed at his once. We have a lot in common and I really like him. However I feel that he is pressuring me to have anal sex. I have a regular sex drive for a 20 year old but really dislike anal sex. I'm not scared of it I just find that it brings me no satisfaction and it's extremely uncomfortable no matter how much lube we use. He gets very annoyed with me when i don't want to have sex and have told him how I feel when he gets irritated by me not wanting to have sex. Although he dosnt get irritated by me not wanting to have sex anymore he's started not responding to my texts for hours at a time and most recently cancelled plans at 3 in the morning over text saying he would see me some time next week. I'm very irritated and although I'm trying not to let it irritate me but it still is. I suppose I'm just looking to see if anyone else has found themselfs in a similar situation or could tell me what they think. It's the first time I've even seen this sub so please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this or if it's innapropriate for the sub. Thank you xxx.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése