2018. május 15., kedd

An LGBT quick lecture

Hey friends,I’ve been asked by my dean to assist with creating a short 15 minute presentation on LGBT/diversity/tolerance and was wondering what kinds of things should I include?Currently I have these topics: The acronym (LGBTQQIP2SAASA), Engagement, Asking questions, Ally, Famous people, Drag, Pronouns and then specific activities at my school.Should I add anything? Should I change/combine certain topics? Should I be sure to include something specific?Essentially, I don’t want to go into too much detail for group of students who are going to be a majority of non-LGBT, nor do I want to bore them with the 15 minutes I have. I asked a few of my classmates for areas they struggle with when interacting with LGBT people and this was the general consensus. A lot of people mentioned not wanting to offend or make a rude remark unintentionally. I’m gay myself, but I definitely don’t want to speak incorrectly for the rest of our community without asking for some guidance.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése