2018. május 22., kedd

Am I gay? Bisexual?

Hi, I was just looking for some advice on this issue. So I am a 37-year-old single male and have always considered myself as heterosexual. However, all of my life I have struggled in my relationships with women. With that said I have always been massively drawn to and attracted to women.However, I have always felt as though there is a part of me that I don't know. A part of me that I have always held back. A few people in the past have questioned if I am gay. Recently I met a guy who I was very drawn towards and think about him alot (not in a sexual way).My question is - Is it possible I might have been repressing feelings towards men my whole life? Is it possible to not have had any physical attraction to men whatsoever until now? I guess this takes time to sort out but it has come as a major shock to me. Is this common?I am open to all possibilities. My initial conclusion would be that I could be bi. Since I do find women sexually attractive. Whats interesting is how can something like this go under the radar for so long? Thanks in advance.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése