2018. január 25., csütörtök

what’s it like to have a boyfriend?

attention attention! Calling out all the closeted gay teens out there! Well, to be specific, SEMI-closeted is the term I like to use.so here’s me: a 18 year old gay boy who’s out to his sister, her husband, my closest cousin, and my best friend, and a few other friends too (I’m also open in university, I don’t shy away when people ask me and I do tend to let a “YAS QUEEN” loose, time to time) . So here’s my problem:I’ve never had a boyfriend!Of course I have grindr, tinder, bumble, scruff, and Jesus Christ. You name it! I’ve got it all. But lately I’ve been feeling lonely.I fantasize a lot, what it’s like to have a boyfriend. Someone to call “mine.” Someone I can cuddle with and say “hey, love u.” Someone to drink wine with or a beer and just be the most amazing power couple.Basically: SHARE REALLY CUTE BOYFRIEND STORIES I WANT MY HEART TO MELT AND I WANNA CRY TOO.Also share your perfect boyfriend fantasy (for example: one you think about doing with that one boy all the time- remember, keep it PG!) I love hearing these things it’s nice to know other lonely boys, like me exist D: but that’s okay, everything in due time!!!Thanks for reading my post it’s also 5:15 am!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése