2018. január 23., kedd

Under my jeans

First time posting on here. Just found this sub the other day, and it seems like there's a nice, accepting community here.I'm enrolled in school to become an auto tech. And the vast majority of students that attend are male. A few girls, but they're pretty much just one of the guys. So no point in trying to talk to them.So I'm bisexual, I have a girlfriend, and we live together. But lately, I've been feeling really depressed, and feeling more and more feminine, rather than masculine. I'm not sure why, but it's been bothering me so much the past few months. But that changed over this past weekend.My girlfriend has gone out of town to cut her cousins hair, and I had the place to myself. That's when I decided to try on her clothes. She a voluptuous, curvy girl with big hips, and breasts, so I was safe to wear them. I wore her panties, thongs, leggings, spaghetti strap shirts, a couple dresses, and even went as far as putting on her makeup. I even shaved my beard and legs as well.And I have to say that I felt so sexy and comfortable. But that's the thing, I've always felt good wearing women's clothes. I use to wear my mom's clothes, or my aunt's high heels when nobody was around. But I never had too privacy to just lounge around and enjoy it. And you can forget talking to my parents about it.They have mentioned before that they'd accept me if I was gay, but they've made horrible remarks about gay men in the past that it just seemed like they'd disown me. Not to mention my 3 younger brothers who look up to me. Jesus, I'm just getting anxiety right now just typing this.I'm getting off topic a bit. Sorry.So because of this weekend, I felt great wearing that stuff, I thought I'd take it up a notch. I decided that I was going to wear her panties and leggings under my jeans and go to class tonight wearing this. I'm super nervous but excited at the same time.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése