2018. január 19., péntek

Question about anal sex

So I’m straight but I’m sooo curious. I don’t want to die without having some…experiences.I want to take a dick in my ass. At least once. I want, you know, to know how it feels. I want to have that experience.So I bought a dildo (18 cm) and tried to put it in my ass. Because I had played with my fingers before so I thought it would go in easily and smoothly. Like when I first fucked my last girlfriend in the ass. She told me she never had anal sex before so I thought it goes smoothly in the first time. But when the tip went in but I felt great pain. I now know she was lying.Therefore I have two concerns.The first one is how do I can “loosen” up my butthole so that I can take it without pain.The second one is what are the consequences to doing so. If I do it, won’t I be able to hold my poop in for instance?I would like to know the consequences of taking dicks in one’s ass before I go down…this road.I also love to suck on my dildo. I was always fascinated by blowjobs but it wasn’t until recently that I began fantasizing about actually blowing someone and I freaking love doing it on my dildo.Also, I dislike eating my cum because it’s taste is horrible. How can I improve the taste so I enjoy eating it?Finally how can I locate a gloryhole in my city and how to get this experience safely?I also really want to suck multiple cocks. I crave having at least two cocks on my face at the same time. How would you go about getting that kind of experience?Thanks for your helpNo homo.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése