2018. január 26., péntek

Need Help.

I’ve had a lot of trouble with my love life lately... I feel like I keep exaggerating people’s intentions in my head. So, for example, over the past few days, this person and I have been talking nonstop, and I think at one point he might have hit on me? The thing is though, I’m horrified that I’m overthinking the entire situation and he’s just being a great friend to me... he recently (about a month ago) told me that he thinks he may be bisexual, but there’s a fair chance that he’s not interested in me in that way and he’s just being a good friend to me, and I’m just exaggerating the interactions in my head. Long story short, How do I tell if a guy is actually interested or if he’s just being friendly and I’m overdoing it?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése