2018. január 24., szerda

Advice needed-in love with a coworker

So I’ve been at my job for about a year and a half now and am absolutely in love with a coworker. Its almost like I’m in high school again...I dream about him, think about him all the time, and miss him when I don’t see him during the day, all that creepy stuff. He works in a different department and we don’t speak often, so I honestly don’t even know if he’s gay but I have a good idea he might be. I need advice on what to do next! Should I abandon these feelings and move on because it’s a coworker and potentially a sticky situation? Should I fess up and ask the guy out and just see what happens? My issue isn’t so much the embarrassment if he’s not interested, but if he’s not gay and I “accuse” him of being so, it would create a volatile work environment (we don’t associate with each other often, but he works in IT and we have enough interaction that it would have to be addressed eventually). Thanks everyone!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése