2017. november 20., hétfő

Unfulfilling first experiences

I (20M) had my first sexual experience at a party, with another guy, we met when we were already drunk. We talked for a while, made out, and had just oral sex after that, mutual, it was very sudden and very quick. We didn't cum and I felt like it was nothing, it didn't do much for me, and I thought it was just because of the alcohol. So I tried to do it again with him, but try other things, in a bedroom this time, sober and everything, to see if this time i would enjoy it more. It was a little better but not so much, I was nervous and still wasn't able to cum. He isn't bad looking but I realized that I was not attracted to him that much, it was probably the booze helping during the party. I didn't see him again.Looking back, drunk at a party was not how I wanted to have my first experience, and not with someone I just met too, but it happened. I was lucky enough that he was nice to me all the time, gentle during the time at the bedroom, understanding and not a douche.So, is it normal to feel that way? Being drunk during the first time had something to do with how I felt about it? I probably wouldn't have done it that way if I wasn't drunk, I feel like I wasted the opportunity of having a better first time with someone I really care about and in better circumstances.I also started thinking later if I wasn't taken advantage of. Yes he was obviously drunk that time, but he told me later he is kinda used to do this at parties and doesn't feel bad about it, he took the initiative. I'm not used to it and I'd never done it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése