2017. november 20., hétfő

Not sure what to do...

So, for the last year or two, I have been very depressed (nothing new around here, I know). I live in a very homophobic country, so I can't talk to anyone about it. It started making me feel physically ill, to the point where I would skip classes and head home because I felt so horrible, and even skip school altogether at times. Because of this, I stopped talking to people in general, even my parents. My mom noticed this and, as the loving mother she is, she is very concerned. Last year she broke down crying to me, begging me to tell her what's wrong and I just couldn't muffle even a word.Fast forward to now, I've gotten worse, and she noticed this too. Today, she told me that she's crying at night thinking what she could have possibly done wrong to make me so unhappy, why I don't address to her as mom anymore, why I never say hi when I come home from school. Again, all I could do was stare at the ground and back at her. I couldn't say anything. This time she didn't cry, but she was very visibly hurt. It came out of nowhere, as well. I imagined she was hurt by it, but she never showed any signs since last year. All she really did was ask me if I'm fine from time to time, to which I would obviously reply with "yes", because I'm stupid like that.I feel like it's finally time to tell her, but I'm so afraid of what her reaction might be. She's never showed any signs of being homophobic at all, from what I remember, and I know she loves me, yet I can't bring myself to do it. It hurts me so much that she's suffering. I can't confess. I'm not brave enough. I just wish I had the courage to do it because all I want now is to see her happy, but I'm so afraid. I don't want her to feel disappointed in me. I already feel like I'm the black sheep of the family, and I don't need someone to confirm it. Not to mention that if I tell her, she will probably pass it to dad, even if I convince her not to do so. She's always been like this, not being able to keep her mouth shut and the sort. Seeing as my dad is homophobic, things would not go very well for me. Plus, if mom ends up being on my side, that's going to ruin their marriage even more. I really don't know what to do.Sorry for the long post, but thank you for taking the time to read if you did.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése