2017. november 20., hétfő

I have never met an openly gay guy.

I'm a 20 year old college student who's currently questioning, I grew up in a more rural area around more conservative individuals. In my lifetime, I have only met three individuals who identify as LBGT, a girl in high school who is bisexual, another girl who was a friend of a friend who's also bisexual, and a distant cousin of mine who came out as transgender last year (born a girl, identifies as a guy). I have never met a guy who identifies as LBGT. When the subject has come up before around friends, they have a hard time believing it. I'm now in my third year of college, and I thought I would've met at least one in this time. Actually any of the guys I have suspected might be gay actually have girlfriends. It has definitely made me try more to repress the mere thought of myself being anything other than straight.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése