2017. november 19., vasárnap

Have I truely messed up?

So over the past week these two guys have been trying to get with me and I was getting very irritated because I wanted them to stop even thought I told them i wasnt interested.To get the problem to stop, I put "Taken" in my IG bio to paint them a picture, and hopefully they would leave me alone.The reason I wasn't interested was because I really liked someone else. So later after I come back from eating dinner and such, i have a bunch of messages saying "bye..." and some broken heart emojis.Along with my crushes friend who said "I think he has feelings for you but never said anything. He was happy for you but obviously you could tell he was disappointed."So right now I am so torn because this was never meant to hurt anyone. It was an action almost out of anger and irritation. I don't know what to do at this point....I feel like i've ruined my chances completely with the guy I like...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése