2017. november 17., péntek

First time[M40s] bi-curious looking for a gay male pen pal. Total virgin first-timer. Please help! :)

I don't know where this will lead. Let's type this... I'm a 40s M, married, lovely kids, always been straight. Good looking, athletic, great job. But my wife has just absolutely lost libido completely, and I have not, at all. I still feel like I'm 30. Not 18, thank God it's not that bad. :)I keep getting more and more "frustrated" (for this purpose, read: willing to experiment), and I'm curious about guys. I'm curious.So I'm looking for a guy to talk to and talk dirty to. PM me. Nothing creative, just vanilla gay sex, or chatting, or whatever. I guess I want to talk to gay guys. And if it gets fun, super.But please don't send dickpix. Unless it's a super good picture. :)I don't get on too often so I might be a day or more in responding.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése