2017. november 23., csütörtök

Catching feelings for the same sex

I have to get this off my chest, this post is pretty much the reason I made this account. I have been trying to convince myself Im a straight male forever due to the way I was raised, and the people in my family. The problem is, I've never been turned on by women, so it has made the fake relationships I've been in really difficult. Anyways, that issue is a whole different issue, maybe another post.On a whim, I decided to use an online hookup site to just try something new, and see if I really am into guys. I met a guy really quick actually, and was on my way to his house just a couple hours later. I have always been fascinated with being with someone super dominant, and a little aggressive, but I didn't really bring that up because I was really nervous. When I showed up, I couldn't believe what I saw- he was so attractive, and quite literally the man of my fantasy, hairy chest, beard, everything. He quickly ushered me upstairs and grabbed my ass as I was heading towards his bedroom, and my knees went week. I got his shirt off as fast as I could and he had his hand on my head forcing me down to me knees. I was in shock that I was actually about to hook up with someone this attractive, my legs were literally shaking as I got on my knees.We spent hours in bed. I think he fucked me three times before we had to take a break. He was forceful, and even choked me a little while he was on top of me. It was the hottest, sexiest thing I have ever experienced. I wasn't sure what roll I'd really play in a gay hook up, but I definitely loved making this man feel good. He is about 7 years older than me (I'm 26) and he said he wanted me to call him daddy- which of course just turned me on even more. Something about the way he told me I'm a good boy throughout this experience was a dream come true.So the problem with all this, I accidentally caught feelings for this guy. I never wanted to have the "I'm gay" conversation with my friends and family. I conditioned myself to be alone forever. And then this man came into my life and I feel a little obsessed. We have been seeing each other for a couple months now, and the hints he's been dropping indicate he may want to get serious aat some point.I want to be with him so bad, but I have plenty of problems that make me feel like I'm not good enough for him. First, I think he comes from a really wealthy family, and I come from literal poverty. So I have nothing to offer in that sense. Not only do I have nothing to offer, I am actually going through bankruptcy right now because I lost my job a couple years ago and my bills piled up, and I have no help from my family (and haven't since I was 16). Second, being as poor as I am, I need some extreme dental work done. I have three broken teeth that he doesn't know about, because they are in the back of my mouth. Can't afford to go to the dentist right now though... trying to figure that out. I also have a big dog, and if I did have the opportunity to date him, I would have to have the conversation about my dog not liking cats... and he has a really sweet cat. And finally, I live about four hours away. This is pretty shitty actually, I met him right before he moved. So it was horrible timing, but at least I met him. I am willing to move to be closer to him, but he lives in a very expensive area, and I have a dog which makes renting impossible.Thanks for reading. Feedback on my situation is welcome.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése