2016. március 19., szombat

This makes no sense..

Ok for a while now I've become closer to my crush. Long story short it has happened allot in the last year. Not sexually but kind of just between us. And I've sent him snapchats all the year but now he has u friended me and that happened at least 2days ago. And the thing that doesn't make any sense is that when we are in crowds he places himself beside me. And he's like generally interested in talking. At the gym today I was standing on a ladder in the gym stage and I wasn't doing anything that lesson because I forgot my clothes. Then he climbed up to me just standing beside me again and I was the only one just standing there. And one thing which is kind of funny is that when the lesson was done. I was just minding my own business and I walked right in his ass. Any ideas what that means?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése