2016. március 21., hétfő

the guy I like seems to be pushing away after I told him how I feel...advice?

it was my mistake entirely, not really trying to cry over what's already happened, but i need advice on what i can or should do next...we met on tinder, texted back and forth for a bit until we finally met. it went really well and i thought that we both liked each other a lot. he asked to stay over the first time we hung out. nothing happened but i still thought that was a good sign. we went to his house the next day and hung out and it was really fun, and we ended up kissing and it was awesome.we continued texting and everything was fine until the next time we hung out.it was a little awkward as it had been since we were still getting to know each other. we kissed again, then stopped. i leaned in to kiss him again but he didn't so i just kissed his cheek, it was quite embarrassing. he left shortly after that, but we kissed again as he said bye.i felt so awkward about what had happened though. we texted a little bit after but not nearly as much as we'd been texting. The next morning I made the mistake of telling him how I felt. all I said in a nutshell was this: "hey how's it going? Sorry if things got weird or anything yesterday, the truth is I like you and I just get a bit nervous and shy around people I like. Sorry if this is weird in itself x-x"he responded saying "It's going well. Sorry it takes me a while to start liking somebody, so I don't want to say I don't. I definitely like hanging out though. :)"I responded saying "I understand, I just wanted to get that out there haha".that was yesterday, and we haven't texted since. I don't want to be annoying and text him if he doesn't want me too.... but things seemed to have changed after i texted him that.I'm crushing hard on him so this is like tearing me apart haha...all of yesterday went by without anything, except later at night (i'm pretty sure when he got off of work) he liked a random fb post of mine from that day.Only mentioning that because I want to know what you guys think, is he still interested in me?...Today he was having a simple surgery that he told me about so I texted him saying good luck, and he said "Thank you :)".Nothing after that. I snapchatted him a few hours later asking "how did it go :)??"I can see he opened it about a half hour ago...but hasn't responded. I could give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he is busy or at work or something, but I feel like he's not texting me or anything at all now and he may have lost interest....We have so much in common and things were going so well. I want to text him but I don't want to be annoying. He ignored my snapchat already... i'm hoping he will send me a late response or something.I was thinking the sure fire way to find out if he's still interested or not is just to ask him out again. but my friend is coming over for spring break so i probably won't be able to make plans this week. shoudl i just text him some time during the week and ask him if he wants to hang out next week?I think i'll have my answer based on his response...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése