2016. március 22., kedd

Should I ask why he is not interested?

For some time now, I've been friends with a guy I met on Grindr. Started as friends, but I kinda wanted more than that. He is the first person I have ever met I really feel like getting in a relationship (I've never been in one at 26y). For me, he is just the perfect guy ever, mainly because he also looks so damn good. We also share a LOT of interests (trance music, motorcycling, kitesurfing etc) and mindsets (adventurous and so on). Almost everything he is into, I am into and vice verse. We still have out differences though, which makes it even better.Thing is, I've heard from other people I look pretty good (I'm fit, well groomed, and apparently I have a very symmetric face). That, plus our combined interests and activities would make for an ideal recipe for a couple in my mind and the people I've talked to about him. Yet he is not interested in me as far as more than friends. He just want to be good friends, that is all. For me, it was really depressing (first love etc etc) but I value hour friendship too much to let him go or push him away. I am kinda struggling with it, but one question really bothers me.. What about me isn't working for him?Since I have no real experience with relationships and am not too great with these things, is it weird to ask him what about me is "wrong"? What is the best way of asking it, since I am really curious about it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése