2016. március 1., kedd

Random Thoughts...

So I've been meeting some mature guys lately, both in Hook-Ups and relationships, and most of them told me about how they regret not accepting "Their condition" way before in time, repressing their feelings often since society and families weren't as accepting (It's not like they are too accepting now either, but you get my meaning). They kind of mention/Imply "Wasting their time" with relationships with girls.Then I began to think THE CRAZY AMOUNT of "Gays/Bis" (Sorry I don't like these Labels IDK why Lol) that don't live their lives as they'd like to due to obvious reasons.I honestly think society would be impressed by that amount if they all were to come out suddenly.Like, they think the "Girly + Flamboyant" type is between the 50 and the 99% of Gay guys, Facepalm, and they don't know how wrong they are.What do you guys think about this?I hope I don't offend anyone with this Btw, just felt like sharing my thoughts Tbh.Ps: If people didn't feel heavily threatened by stereotypes, taboos and gossips I SWEAR TO GOD guys wouldn't care having more physical contact (You know which one physical contact I mean).Also Im not trying to turn the whole world Gay, I hope you guys get the essence of my thoughts.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése