2016. március 7., hétfő

Just told my best friendo that I'm gay

i didnt had a good day... Is midnight and... My head will explode...maybe I'm just looking for attention... Or... Maybe... Want some hope... Or good words....We can say that... I was in the closet... Till this night...In resume Today I didn't have a good day... And I'm feeling like shit... So... I end sending a vent/rant message to my best friend... And... In that... I admitted that I'm gay... Nobody of my friends knows that....And... I feel like I fucked up everything... I can't delete the message now.... And.... I'm afraid... I don't know why I said that and.... I just... I don't know what to do...Is late he have not see the message.... But... When he see it....Sorry... I.... Fucked up everything.... I want to disappear... (Sorry for the swear and the errors in the title and the message)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése